front and rear diff
I rebuild frond and rear diff.
I think that you never want to read about building diff.
I never want to write about long story build diff.
If so,you can read diff build story on my blog.
The only a thing is different.
I scraped the ring gear once at prebuiding.
At that time ring gear set on diff case.
Now ring gear pop out from case.
I can scrap inside area meaning near the case edge.
I scrape along with taper.
Gear color changed silver only outside at prebuilding.
Now I change ring gear silver uniformity.
And middle of silver zone is the most high mountain like Himalayas.
I scare more the area.
I build up two diffs.
I fill #7000 on front and #3000 on rear.
I rube ring gear with paste type grease.
And set on bulk.
I can get more free spin than at prebuilding.



Comments
Post a Comment