thermal damage
Today Neo buggy writes about TLR new buggy.
On the other hand Kyosho buggy series never become narrow chassis.
This is new agama buggy.
The buggies become wide chassis.
In my opinion Kanai knows about thermal damage well.
Thermal damage break radio system and engine performance.
Chassis is serve engine for heat sink.
Thin chassis can conduction a lot of thermal from engine to back side of chassis.
Wide chassis can though a
lot of air flow to inside body.
Metal plate radio tray is serve servo for heat sink.
DNX8 has wide 3mm chassis.
Servo places out of plastic box.
And put on metal plate.
It is destiny for engine car designer to avoid thermal damage like McLaren Honda.
Even though RC car is a car.
DNX8 is a nice car for me when I was interested in after survey my point of view.
I like open space of engine side for avoiding thermal damage.
I want to buy one acre on the plain.





Comments
Post a Comment