SHOCK

When I put off rock nut over piston,shock end broken.
I mailed to durango,not return yet.
support@team-durango.com
Is address collect?

Probably the parts hardening is failure.
Shock shaft φ is little large.
φ is 4mm.
xray shaft is 3.8mm.
The threaded pitch too large! it cause of oil leak.
compare with MP9.

I decide to change another brand.
MP9's shock size similar DNX8's.
DNX8 shock body length is F49mm,R57mm.
MP9 is F50mm,R55mm.

Front shock choice MS size IF484.
Rear is M size,but shaft is IF337.
IF 337 is 3mm larger than normal shaft. 

I'm Japanese,then I can get MP9 parts easily.
I order these parts.
When these arrive,I'll write detail.


Comments

Unknown said…
Hello! I am interested in changing to Kyosho shocks. Can I trouble you to list part numbers for all the required pieces?

Thank you. I enjoy this blog

Mark
Nimbus said…
Probably all list are

IF346-04L Light Weight Shock bush(include 4) *1
IF484 Threaded big shock set (MS/50/MP9) *1 Front Shock
IF470B Threaded big shock set(M/55/MP9) * 1 Rear Shock
IF337 Shock Shaft L *1 Rear Shock shaft
IF347-155 Shock piston 1.5mm x 5 * 2

IFW457-814 Big shock spring light blue L=78 * 1 Front Spring
IF348-1014 Big shock spring light blue M&L * 1 REAR Spring

See also shock assemble,Gear ratio and shock stroke and FRONT SPRING.

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3