DIFF BUILD

 I start to build center diff.

Wash diff cup with parts cleaner.
Then I wipe with kimwipe.
I rube cream grease along with lane.
Edge of diff case have burr over threading hole.
Then I use glass horizontal plate..
So it's my iPad!
It is not joke!
I scrape softly with #100 sand paper.
I finish with #800 sand paper.
I wash the case.
I make horizontal.
I rube oring with oring grease.
Put on diff cup.
Push with box driver.
Polish big washer both side.
And wash.
Put through diff cup. 
And push with box driver.
I polish all sun gears and washers with #800.
And clean.
Upper side is polished.
It became flat.
Parts are't horizontal or more we think. 

I fill diff oil two step.
I use AE Oil #5000 for center.
First fill oil 20%.on the case.
After put the little gears then fill oil 80% on the case.
I rotate diff cup several times.
Then oil spread whole diff case.
Clean super gear and gasket with cleaner.
Push oring with box driver as same.
Rube gasket with oring grease both side.
Then center diff build up!
It's a long way.
It's only work today.
It's a super smooth diff.
I think important things are...
Make horizontal on iPad!
Avoid burr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3