more free spin
First I pop out drive shaft.
I rotate supar gear.
I learn free spin by my fingertips.
Second I set drive shaft,and pop out diff, I compare with before by fingertips.
I feel something heavy than before.
I remove center drive shafts.
I grue little thread lock into thread hole.
The grue is dangerous lock.
I never attach bottom of set screw.
If bottom of set screw adhesion with final pinion,
I can never remove.
This is only place using high power thread lock.
And i cram cream grease between final pinion and bearing.
It avoid for dust by inside high presser.
I make little clearance between univ to bearing.
It's about 0.5mm.
I adjust same front drive shaft.
It don't concern with gear mesh between final pinion and ring gear.
Final pinion receive presser from diff forward center diff on rotation.
If I used Japanese high quality bearing,Free spin same as MP9.
Longtime free spin is not important.
Important things are accuracy of gear mesh and adequate clearance.
Stacking to improvement small things make large advantage same as life.




Comments
Post a Comment