Shock assemble
I assembled shocks tonight.
I have already Kyosho shocks.
But I have to change shock length for DNX8 suspension.
Front shock is called MS type.
For that I need these parts.
I rube Oring by Oring grease.
When you pinch the shaft by radio pliers, you should pinch on threading zone.
Rear shock is called M type.
I change shock shaft to 66mm.
I use 1.5mm x 5holes piston.
I can't feel piston difference well.
If I felt hard,I fill low viscosity oil.
If I felt soft,I fill high viscosity oil.
But I like the piston.
Because I can use high viscosity oil as same feeling for big hole.
High viscosity oil is stable on long term race.
It does't leak.
It does't become thermal degradation.
I user original shaft end ball links and spring saucers.
Shocks are perfect fit front and rear to DNX8 suspension.
Then I measured droop length.
It is Travis setup sheet.
Is wishbone droop means this method of measuring?
Probably so,It's OK?
I set droop length 103.5mm.
Univ never tough lower suspension arm.
I don't have to worry about this.
AVID shock pin has a hole on the center.
It helps me to measure droop by caliper.
AVID parts have something good.






Comments
Post a Comment