summary of prebuild
In 1988,I was a teenager.
I got on a boat with
my father for fishing.
I found a moving island.
I was so surprised.
Father taught me it's a US navy air carrier Carl Vinson.
She was going to Yellow sea for Seoul olympic to press North Koria.
When I saw the US island,I understood whole about USA.
I understood organization,economy power,high technology.design sense,strategy of international relations.
What I want to say?
We can't watch inside of human.
But I think that when we watch the manufacture,it represent inside of developed human like a intelligence,culture,dignity,pride etc.
I have completed to prebuild DNX8.
Prebuild means adjusting before build,to survey the kit.
DNX8 has many good points and bad points as others.
Bad point is not bad!
Cost control is destiny for engineer,me too.
It's battle with marketing side.
We must decide where cut the cost.
And bad point is only my opinion.
I respect DNX8 engineer.
It's battle with marketing side.
We must decide where cut the cost.
And bad point is only my opinion.
I respect DNX8 engineer.
I want to improve bad point unlimited cost and unlimited labor.
These are summary my plan of improvement.
I start to collect many parts.
①shock
I have to convert shocks to Kyosho.
Normal shaft was broken from the box.
Kyosho has five types length shocks.
S type :Normal MP9 front
MS type :Option MP9 front
M type :Normal MP9 rear
(M type has two types length shaft.)
I will use MS type for front shock .
I order shock body and shaft only.
IF484
Shock Spring for MS size
IFW457-814
Shock piston same as rear.
IF347-155
Japanese red armies use this piston with high viscosity oil.
I'll use M type for rear.
Whole set is IF470B.
I ordered shafts only IF337.
Shock spring IFW457-814.
These are LM size,not M size.
Normal shaft was broken from the box.
Kyosho has five types length shocks.
S type :Normal MP9 front
MS type :Option MP9 front
M type :Normal MP9 rear
(M type has two types length shaft.)
L type :Normal Traggy
I will use MS type for front shock .
I order shock body and shaft only.
IF484
Shock Spring for MS size
IFW457-814
Shock piston same as rear.
IF347-155
Japanese red armies use this piston with high viscosity oil.
Whole set is IF470B.
I ordered shafts only IF337.
Shock spring IFW457-814.
These are LM size,not M size.
It islittle long.
②Front section
I'll convert upright to MUGEN.
I like zero kingpin angle.
Zero kingpin angle car can run roundly on the corner.
Not like connected line.
Past day buggy trucks has a many bumps,
then kingpin angle works for go straight.
Now truck surface like a highway.
E2129
Drive shaft convert Mugen univ shaft.
But Univ length is subtle.
DNX8 CVD length is 97mm,between drive pin and CVD pin.
Mugen MBX7R rear drive shaft E2219 is 98mm,between drive pin and edge of inside bearing.
I tried these.
If I failed ,I can sell my friend MBX user.
I convert front support plate to carbon.
Normal plate has taper threading hole.
The thin hole edge is weak point.
It should pile up hole area.
I ordered diggity designs Fremont MI.
③Linkage
I've already convert linkage.
④Brake Rotor
I will convert Kyosho Rotor.
IF415*2
I plan modify rear section too.
But I think about 4mm hinge pin.
I'll convert upright to MUGEN.
I like zero kingpin angle.
Zero kingpin angle car can run roundly on the corner.
Not like connected line.
Past day buggy trucks has a many bumps,
then kingpin angle works for go straight.
Now truck surface like a highway.
E2129
Drive shaft convert Mugen univ shaft.
But Univ length is subtle.
DNX8 CVD length is 97mm,between drive pin and CVD pin.
Mugen MBX7R rear drive shaft E2219 is 98mm,between drive pin and edge of inside bearing.
I tried these.
If I failed ,I can sell my friend MBX user.
I convert front support plate to carbon.
Normal plate has taper threading hole.
The thin hole edge is weak point.
It should pile up hole area.
I ordered diggity designs Fremont MI.
③Linkage
I've already convert linkage.
④Brake Rotor
I will convert Kyosho Rotor.
IF415*2
I plan modify rear section too.
But I think about 4mm hinge pin.






Comments
Post a Comment